Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Main Character Sketch-Tiger Rising

By Emma, Jess, & Mason
Robert Horton is an average boy who’s mom died when he was eight years old from cancer. He has brown hair,brown eyes,and a nasty rash on his legs. He wears a blue t-shirt and brown shorts.
Rob likes animals, especially tigers. He hates school and the two school bullies,Norton and Billy Threemonger who bully him every day. He hates talking about his mother since she died. Also his dad doesn’t let him talk about it either.
Rob feels happy when he is around Sistine and his Father. His behavior towards the principal is not very friendly since his principal thinks he has a disease other students can catch. He also doesn’t like Billy and Norton Threemonger.
Rob doesn’t want to go to school everyday, Instead he wants to stay home and help out the maid, Willie May and feed Beuchamp’s tiger in the cage. Sistine wants to let the tiger go, but Rob won’t let her.
We think Rob and Sistine will let the tiger go in the end. He will respect Sistine and his father more. Then he will change by getting more positive and happy about what he has.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the character sketch for the tiger rising. I think this group really did a god job of explaining the main character and it made me really want to read the book.
-Justin

Anonymous said...

I read tiger risings charecter skech and the charecters in the story reminded me of another book I have read called Tiger eyes because in that book the main charecters dad dies. I think this group did a really good job on there cheracter skech.
Marina

Mr. G said...

Who is Sistine? Is she Rob's friend? Sister? Rob sounds like a kid who has it rough. I hope he beats the odds!

Anonymous said...

hey i read the charter sketch and i would love to read it! it left me with one qustion... who is Sistine?
-Caly Oh!

Anonymous said...

I read the book The Tiger Rising. It's REALLY SAD! I think someone who likes drama and sadness, would like this book. - Jessica

Anonymous said...

Sistine is a very different girl than the other girls, but she is a new kid in the town like Rob. In the end, they become really nice friends, but 1 heads up, She can get into fights. - Jessica

Anonymous said...

Okay so Sistine is a very diffornt girl. Cool. -carly

Anonymous said...

I think Bradleys problem is that he is trying to be good but can't. Well, actually I just read that Jeff becomes friends with Bradley again so i think he is changing.
-Jack <(-_-)>

Anonymous said...

I think Bradley changes from being a jerk to being nice. I think part of that has to do with Clara's help because the book kind-of shows you the process of his change. The first time he meets Clara he hates it. Over time though it tells about him begining to like it more.
-Jack <(-_-)>